Saturday, January 16, 2010

About Where to get a work permit in albuquerque

Where to get a work permit in albuquerque?
I live in albuquerque and I want to start my first job but since I'm 15 I need a permit... where do I get one?
Other - Local Businesses - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Work permits may be issued to an Albuquerque Public School student, ages fourteen (14) or fifteen (15), at the school site by an issuing officer designated by the school principal. Students aged sixteen (16) and above are not required to obtain a work permit to hold employment. During summer breaks, a work permit may be issued by personnel at the Student, School and Community Service Center or can also be obtained at the New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment