Monday, October 1, 2012

About Albuquerque (or Los Angeles) to New Zealand.... when's the cheapest

Albuquerque (or Los Angeles) to New Zealand.... when's the cheapest?
I want to do some volunteer work in NZ this winter and I was planning on leaving December/Jan or so. I'm pretty flexible. But just recently, I found a deal where you leave from LA roundtrip total price (including tax) for $916... but it's in late Nov. Do you think I'll find a better deal if I wait (or in early 2008), or should I grab it?
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't know about the Dates but I have two airlines in Mind that may help. US Airways and Air New Zeland are Great!
2 :
http://www.travelbargainsites.com lists great cheap travel sites. One site compares all the airlines at once to find the best fare. The earlier you book, the better the price is usually.
 Read more other entries :

No comments:

Post a Comment