Tuesday, March 16, 2010

About Could I get assistance finding work in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Could I get assistance finding work in Albuquerque, New Mexico?
I have been looking for work since 2007 and cannot find anything. I have applied to numerous places but rarely get responses from anyone, even rejections. Surely I must be doing something wrong, its never been this difficult to find work before. I only have an associates degree in computer science, so that may be what is keeping me from being hired by tech companies. However, as I am desperate for work, I can't even obtain menial jobs like custodial or cashier type jobs. Is there places you recommend I apply to? What should my resume look like (I wont post it here, but your suggestions/examples would help)? I am willing to take almost any job, but I tend to stay away from fast food, or outdoor work.
Other - Careers & Employment - 0 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Read more other entries : 

No comments:

Post a Comment