Saturday, May 1, 2010

About How long does a USPS Media Mail package take when shipped from Phoenix, AZ to Albuquerque, NM

How long does a USPS Media Mail package take when shipped from Phoenix, AZ to Albuquerque, NM?
I ordered a book on Amazon.com over a week ago from a non-amazon seller located in Phoenix. I live in Albuquerque. I know Amazon's shipping guidelines say 5-16 business days, but I was wondering if it's really going to be much more than 5 days, since Arizona is so close. If anyone knows (i.e. if you've ordered a book from Arizona to Albuquerque, or you work(ed) for the Postal Service) I'd appreciate the information. Thanks.
Other - United States - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
On average it will say 5-16 days but in my experience with Phoenix to San Diego, it takes around a week.
2 :
Post Office website says it will take 4 days. Amazon probably said 5-16 because they are not sure how fast the seller will get the package shipped so they "padded" the delivery quote time a little. So you should get the package about 4 days after they mail it. CH
Read more other entries :

No comments:

Post a Comment