Sunday, August 1, 2010

About Looking for recommendations on dental work in Juarez, Mexico. I live in Albuquerque and need a root canal

Looking for recommendations on dental work in Juarez, Mexico. I live in Albuquerque and need a root canal.?

Dental - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
My recomendation is don't do it. Very few people I know who have gone to Nuevo Laredo (closest to me) for dental work have been satisfied. Most have had to spend more fixing the screw ups. Remember, your last years of high scool are your college in mexico
2 :
I lived in El Paso for 20 years and never really heard of a good dentist in Juarez. I know many people who bypassed Juarez to go deeper in Mexico to find a good dentist. Its so corrupted. Plus, with the price of gas, you may end up breaking even on cost to get a done here with a good dentist. I tell you what, visit this website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now for all my dental needs and they have saved me thousands of dollars throughout the years on all services. Root canals, exams, xrays, cleanings...etc. They even had my very affordable plan active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day.
 Read more other entries :

No comments:

Post a Comment