Monday, November 1, 2010

About How do I find more work as a film actor

How do I find more work as a film actor?
I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I sent a lot of e-mails to casting director who "added me to their files" and offered their over-priced class (that right, one class) to me. What are some great sites and such I could find work?
Theater & Acting - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Forget the web and get an agent.
2 :
As you've discovered, online "casting agencies" just put your picture on their site and then try to sell you something. You need to get a talent agent (in person) who will get you auditions.
3 :
Yes, I agree with theatre doc. You really should look for an agent rather than on the internet.They will get you more and better quality auditions. Look for a reputable one with no joining fees, entry by audition only and a small number of actors on their books. Good Luck!
 Read more other entries :

No comments:

Post a Comment