Tuesday, November 16, 2010

About what type of at home work is available 4 a retired trauma room nurse besides medical billing

what type of at home work is available 4 a retired trauma room nurse besides medical billing?
I left nursing(R.N)) after twenty five years, and now am at the top of my field in optics. Iam area manager for the Albuquerque area. I have very strong management and administravtive skills. I also have strong human relations skills. I am looking for tele-commuting, or at home work.
Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would try the financial services field. There is a lot of money being transferred from 401K's right now and its a great opportunity to own your own business.
2 :
With your back ground I am sure you would be GREAT in any work from home job that started Take you time in looking find something you can believe in and get behind I spent a very long time looking for my stay at home job and i LOVE it. Check them all out with the BBB to make sure you are not getting scammed Good luck in your hunt Misty
Read more other entries :

No comments:

Post a Comment